August 9, 2011 Leave a comment
Grove Instruments is a startup company working to develop a noninvasive blood glucose monitor for diabetics. With the explosion of the diabetes epidemic in the U.S. and elsewhere, Grove is well positioned to meet the huge demand for a new, painless way to test blood sugar. We are expanding a team of exceptional people that have a passion to help improve the lives of those living with diabetes by committing to focused and steady product development, building a strong team environment and contributing to the company’s overall growth and development.
- Feature extraction, signal processing for estimation of analyte from three time variant signals.
- Some combination of expertise in feature extraction, signal processing, machine learning, statistics. Tissue optics modeling, laser optics processing a plus.
- Expertise in Matlab, familiarity with C/C++.
- Minimum Masters in relevant technical field with seven years industry experience, PhD (with minimum five years industry experience) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work within and contribute to formal development processes.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately define and meet project milestones on schedule.
- Key contributor. Loves working in start-ups. Wants to have a major impact. Likes wearing different hats.